Yoga, it means union. It is the union of anything and everything in this colossal universe. Health is the union of every sense inside a human body. The human body is itself a universe where all the physical and psychological scraps are bonded together. Any misconnection between these scraps leads you to a poor health. In this world which is tempered with a number of chemical and befouled layers, people use artificial medicine to cure their diseases. What they do not know is that these chemicals only lessen the effects of the disease but do not work on their out and out amelioration. The mystic touch of Yoga lends you a helping hand in finding the core of sheer wellbeing. Pay no heed to anything other than the beauty of Yoga and prepare your mat to get ready to immerse in the sea of Yoga.
Here is the brief list of some of the enormous benefits of Yoga in maintaining a good holistic health:
- Yoga brings inner peace and Happiness: The discipline of Yoga creates an ambience of utmost tranquility inside the mind of a person. Yoga takes you to a stage of utter knowledge base where you are ready to face all kinds of tasks including stresses, anxieties, and hassles. There is no place for worries when you are practicing Yoga. Whatever the situations are, you always end up being calm and jovial. Being happy is related to self-realization, which the spiritual science of Yoga escorts you in.
- Yoga creates a stronger body: Being a mental and spiritual way to complete wellbeing, Yoga also enhances your body strength by toning your muscles. Hatha Yoga, the physical belt of Yoga tones your body, fosters the metabolic activities inside the body and fastens your skeleton and muscles together. It helps in the synthesis of Calcium inside the body. By the practice of Adho Mukha Svanasana, Utkatasana, and Virabhadrasana, including much more one can construct a stalwart body.
- Yoga cures heart and Lungs diseases: Most of the heart diseases are due to slaggy and halted circulation of blood. People often have to work for a long duration of time sitting at the same place resulting their circulation to slow down. Yoga activates the circulatory system and boosts the movement of blood inside the body. Most of the Yoga trainers across the world believe in the power of breathing. Breathing at different paces boils the blood making it pure enough to flow through the body. It also boosts the concentration of haemoglobin in the blood.
- Yoga bolsters Immune system: Antibiotics assist the immune system to weaken it. Unlike the modern medicinal system, Yoga mothers the Immune system to increase its effectivity. It gathers an army of anti-microbes in the body to fight from disease-causing agents attacking the body. Among the many immunity booster Yoga poses, Halasana, Urdhva Tadasana, Dhanurasana, and Padangusthasana are principal to improve the potential of Immune System.
- Yoga synchronizes Adrenal Gland: Adrenal Gland releases hydrocortisone, a steroid hormone during the state of a sudden and sharp spot of bother. It triggers off the Immune system temporarily. By and large, the flow of hydrocortisone should be balanced because the overflow of it would lead to a person’s memory loss and depression. Its underflow makes a person senseless. Yoga manages the flow of cortisol from the Adrenal gland.
- Yoga helps you concentrate: The meditative science of Yoga leads you to a stage of utmost attentiveness. It puts a stopper on the extra and unwanted ideas making their way into your mind. The vibrating power of OM mantra makes you forget everything but the almighty God who is the source of all the knowledge. Yoga charges your mind with good vibes. It eliminates disorders, like a headache, irritation, anxiety, insomnia etc, that is the road to the deviation. Fall in the divine lap of Yoga and march towards your goals with no deviation.
The Author is a passionate Yogi, Yoga Teacher and a Traveler in India. He provides yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India. He loves writing and reading the books related to yoga, health, nature and the Himalayas.
* Related Articles :