A short term On line Correspondence Certificate Course -"Basic course in Ayurveda"
This Online Basic Ayurveda Course is conducted through our website, in collaboration with International Academy of Ayurveda, Pune, India.
This on-line "Basic course in Ayurveda," is intended for:
- A.. Health care professionals, who want to upgrade and deepen their knowledge in their fields of specialization or widen their knowledge into the field of Ayurveda.
- B.. Professionals and lifelong learners interested in taking continuous education courses.
- C.. This course is also useful for physicians interested in alternative medicine systems, non - medical practitioners, dieticians, dietary assistants, physiotherapists and Yoga teachers who are interested in widening their professional and personal competence.
- D.. Completion of this course is prerequisite for attending all the advance Ayurveda courses like Advanced clinical training in Ayurveda, Herbology, Panchakarma, Massage, Marma Massage etc. conducted by International Academy of Ayurveda.
Salient features of online "Basic course in Ayurveda"
- a.. On line course modules providing in-depth overview on Ayurveda;
- d.. Discussion of basic Ayurvedic concepts and their application to maintaining health as well as treating diseases.
- b.. Content created by Ayurvedic professionals with over 80 collective years of teaching experience;
- Regular assignments to evaluate your performance.
- 'International Academy of Ayurveda' will provide you a certificate after completion of the course.
Faculties for Online Basic Ayurveda Course:
- Prof. Dr. Subhash Ranade
B.A.M.&S, M.A.Sc, Ph.D
Chairman, IAA, Pune, India
- Dr. Shashikant Patwardhan
Editor,Ayurveda For You
Course Fees: US$ 250.00
Special Discounted price: US$ 200.00 (20% discount) for short period.
P. S.-- It's limited period offer!!
For Indian residents Fees will be INR 5000/-only.(+ Rs.125 Transaction Fee of Instamojo)
Course Enrollment Process and Payment:
|Foreign Residents - For registration please make your payment by clicking - |
For Other Payment Mode Options available for Foreign Residents Please Click here-
Indian Residents - For registration please make your payment by clicking -
For Other Payment Mode Options available for Indian Residents Please Click here-
Please note -
- After making payment by other modes, Please send your Payment details to - editor at ayurveda-foryou.com
- You will not be taken to the registration page automatically after completing your payment.
- After receiving your payment information, we will send you your registration details.
- Please allow us few hours time for that.
- Please add our email ID 'editor at ayurveda-foryou dot com' to your address book (or "buddy", "safe", "approved", or "trusted sender" lists) to ensure that you will receive replay from us.
- Please don't forget to check your 'Junk mail' folder also for our replay.
Online "Basic course in Ayurveda"- Background:
AYURVEDA means "The Science of Life" and is the oldest and most comprehensive system of medicine invented for mankind. It is believed to have originated in 2500 B.C. Actually Ayurveda is rather a way of living to keep one in harmony with nature. It contains profound knowledge of maintaining good health, curing of disease and achieving a harmonious balance of body, mind and spirit. Central to this healing science is the doctrine of Tri- dosha (the vital energies of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) and the connection with the Pancha Maha Bhootha (the five elements - ether, air, and fire water and earth.)
Ayurveda teaches a way of life that enables us to be centered and focus on the healing that comes from within
Ayurveda is holistic healing science and hence it is useful not only for one's own use but also to prevent diseases, maintain health and achieve longevity.
Ayurveda is active medicine which teaches you that your -role - actions and behavior- is important than only taking medicine.
Ayurveda teaches you to respect nature and obey certain natural laws. Simple natural ways and herbs can keep you away from diseases.
Ayurveda teaches you to recognize your self - your constitution, so that you can have the correct food, herbs and exercises for improving health and preventing diseases.
If these rules and laws are taught to others, Ayurveda- science of healing will be useful to every one.
This course provides a clear understanding of the fundamental principles of Ayurveda including the vital energies, the tissues, and the metabolism.
General Working of the Online "Basic course in Ayurveda"After making the necessary payment you will receive your 'User name' and 'Password' from us.
This user name and password combination will allow you to visit the password protected directory on the website. You can read the course material from there.
"Basic course in Ayurveda" contents following 15 Modules:
- 1. History of Ayurveda
- 2. Ashtang Ayurveda
- 3. Indian Philosophy
- 4. Anatomy in Ayurveda (Sharir Rachana)
- 5. Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- 6. Concept of Tridosha
- 7. Prakruti / Constitution
- 8. Tissues
- 9. Mala or Waste products
- 10. Ojas
- 11.Digestion and Metabolism
- 12. Srotas
- 13. Ayurvedic Herbology- Dravya Guna Shastra
- 14. Ayurvedic Pharmacy [Pancha Kashya ]
- 15. Nidan -Diagnosis of disease
Course will be complete after you send answers to questions on all 15 modules. No other examination is conducted. There is no marking system for the answers you have sent. We just check for correctness of the answers so as to confirm that you have understood the subject correctly.
A certificate will be issued after successful completion of the course.
There is NO SPECIFIC TIME LIMIT assigned for this course. You can study at your leisure and complete the course any time. There is NO ESSENTIAL ACADEMIC PREREQUISITE assigned for this course.
Please note that this course is NOT recognized by government for doing Practice. You can not practice as an Ayurvedic Consultant by only obtaining this certificate. The Certificate is given by International Academy of Ayurveda, which is private organization.
International Academy of Ayurveda conducts various Basic and Advanced courses in Ayurveda like Advanced clinical training in Ayurveda, Herbology, Panchakarma, Massage, Marma Massage etc. and you can join these courses only after successful completion of this Basic course.
Further info. about these advanced courses is available at website of IAA - www.ayurved-int.com
Free Download - 'Basic Ayurveda Course Sample Ebook'. It contains First Module of this course plus other useful information.
Venture over to http://www.replacementpopupcamperparts.com/accrediteddistancelearningprograms.php to find out about accredited distance learning classes.