Try asking people how to gain weight and you'll likely see some bewildered and confused faces staring back at you. The question is quite legitimate one and one that frustrates those who find themselves on the light end of the scale.
While most of the people find overweight problems and struggle to keep the kilos off, others find it just as challenging to put weight on. Though myriad advise is available on 'How to loose weigh' , it can be a lonely struggle for those who want to put on weight.
Being underweight is really a problem, and not only physical but psychological...
Risks associated with being too underweight -
- Complications in surgery and slow recovery after illnesses.
- Greater tendency to vattika diseases,
- Impaired immunity,
- Bone/joint problems,
- Anemia etc.
It is important to see that the weight you want to gain should be equally distributed all over the body, and not only around your waist
Following are some of the guidelines for gaining weight -
- To gain weight, eat food with extremely high caloric value.
- Try to increase your food intake without consuming too much fat and sugar.
- Regular meals, especially breakfast, are important if you find it difficult to gain weight.
- Eat Late - Having snacks at bedtime may help to gain weight.
- Relax after having meal.
- Eat Frequently- Eat five or more meals a day.
- Do regular exercise.
Recommended Ayurvedic preparations -
- Chyavanprash: Chyavanprash is a comprehensive herbal tonic.This magic elixir is good for all, irrespective of age and gender, and creates a harmonious synergy in the body leading to better metabolism. It bring back strength in a fragile body
- Shatavari Kalpa: It is good for eyes, muscles, reproductive organs, increases body weight and helps to regain vigour and vitality.
- Makardhwaj Gold: It is Rasayana and excellent Tonic.
- Vasant kusumakar rasa: Excellent tonic for rejuvanation of body,It improves immmunity, power and tones up all the systems of the body.
| Not putting on weight is realy a problem for some people. And dealing with it is not very simple.|
I have prepared a special report on this topic.It is loaded with valuable information about Ayurvedic Management of this issue.
Order Special report on " How to gain weight?"Now! and I will e-mail the report directly to you.