Welcome to the February issue of 'AFY-IAA Newsletter'.
Article in this issue is "Arthritis and Diet - Get Rid of Inflamed Joints" and it is written by our reader Rohit Bimbrahw
If you are suffering from the Arthritis, then getting right diet full with nutrients becomes the necessity. Certain foods with the anti-inflammatory properties will help you to get rid of the arthritis.
We appeal all your colleagues from
the field of Ayurveda to contribute
interesting Articles for this
We welcome your feedback
and suggestions as we are committed to
you leading a happier life with the
help of Ayurveda. Please don't forget
to give your Feedback
when you visit the website this time
& Prof. Dr.
news in India
visit here for detail IAA
activity report and IAA News.
|New Frontiers of Ayurveda
Prof. Em. Dr. Subhash Ranade,Chairman, IAA And Dr. Sunanda Ranade,Vice-Chairman, IAA, are starting this new series of articles. In this series they are going to include countries they have visited, but were not included in their book-Around the World with Ayurveda and Yoga- because at the time of their visit they could not find any resources of Ayurvedic Practitioners and Institutions. After the visit now they are getting information from students, patients and tourists coming from these countries, that there is favorable ground for propagation of Ayurveda and further scope for growth of both Ayurveda and Yoga.
Article 5 - Africa
|Article of the Month : Arthritis and Diet - Get Rid of Inflamed Joints
Arthritis is a slow disease condition which causes pain, inflammation. It is a joint disorder which features inflammation. If you are suffering from the Arthritis problem, then getting right diet full with nutrients becomes the necessity. Certain foods with the anti-inflammatory properties will help you to get rid of the arthritis problem. The people with the age of 60 and more are commonly facing this problem, however, no matter what the age is, the problem can be diagnosed at any age.
The pain caused by arthritis can be reduced if you consume high dietary fiber. Include fruits, nuts, and vegetables in your diet to get relieved from the joint pains and aches caused by Arthritis.
Ayurvedic Diet tips to get rid of joint inflammation :
If you are suffering from the joint pains, if you are the one who is looking for some Ayurvedic tips to get rid of the inflamed joints then have a look at the following Ayurvedic tips.
According to Ayurveda, having a balanced diet full with nutrients will help you to get rid of the arthritis problem. Adopting a great lifestyle and consuming a balanced diet will help you to get rid of all the problems without any side effects.
- 1. Include fruits, vegetables, and nuts in your diet. Consume the food which contains nutrients to get rid of the joint pains and aches.
- 2. Switch saturated fats such as butter with olive oils to lessen the stiffness of the joints.
- 3. Beans are full with protein, vitamins, so, it is a great idea to consume beans.
- 4. Include high fiber food in your diets such as colorful vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Also, it is a great idea to keep a healthy weight
- 5. Green tea is also helpful in getting rid of the inflammatory joint pains.
- 6. Walnuts are a great source of the omega 3s which also contains proteins and vitamins in rich amount. Thus, it is a great idea to consume walnut as well.
- 7. Include citrus fruits such as oranges in your diet to get rid of the problem. Grapefruit are helpful in soothing burning joints.
Read complete article Here.