IAA news in India
- 1. Publication of the first Coffee Table Book about Ayurveda - One of its kind book entitled ‘Around the World with Ayurveda and Yoga’ was published on 1st June, 2018 at the hands of veteran Journalist and former Chief Editor of Sakal, Mr. Vijay Kuvalekar. This book is jointly authored by Professor Emeritus Subhash Ranade and Dr. Sunanda Ranade. This is the First Coffee-table Book on Ayurveda.
For the last 35 years both Dr. Ranade’s are travelling across the Globe for propagation of Ayurveda. During this time, they have carried the flag of Ayurveda to 77 Countries in all 5 Continents. Their Non-Stop continuous travel for spreading Ayurveda for such a long time is perhaps the only example in the entire Ayurvedic World. In this book, out of these countries they have selected 50 countries, where Ayurveda is flourishing and people from all strata of life are giving good response. This book contains lot of information that will be useful to common people, Ayurveda and Medical professionals and Yoga lovers also.
- 2. Garbhasamsakara Course - Dr. Supriya Gugale in association with the International Academy of Ayurveda (IAA), had organized a course on Garbhasamskara. Participants from different parts of India had registered for this course. IAA faculties Dr. Gunvant Yeola, Dr. Mandar Bedekar, Dr. Geeta Moghe, Dr. Suvarna Gosavi, Dr. Manjiri Joshi, Dr. Shilpa More contributed for this course by delivering lectures on topics allotted to them. Certificates were given away at the hands of Professor Emeritus Subhash Ranade and Dr. Sunanda Ranade.
- 3. Celebrating International Yoga Day at the TANMAN Research Centre – IAA’s new endeavour, TANMAN Residential Ayurveda & Panchakarma Clinic, marked the International Yoga Day by organizing a program on Sunday, 24th June. More than 50 participants enjoyed One hour Yoga session conducted by Dr. Sunita Chaudhari. Later on she also delivered a speech on ‘Yoga for Health’.
- 4. Dr. Mandar Bedekar- Senior Faculty member of IAA, participated in a workshop organized by the Dept. of Basic Principles of the KLE University’s B.M. Kankanwadi Ayurved College, Belgaum. He conducted three sessions one each on ‘Importance of studying Classical Texts’, ‘Beauty and utility of Sushruta Shaareer Sthaana’ and ‘Tvak Shaareer’
IAA news Abroad
- IAA’s member, Dr. Dhanvantari Jha is presently in France. He has been invited there to deliver lectures on various topics of Ayurveda and also for doing consultations in an Island named ‘Corsica’