Pregnancy is neither a simple nor a minor event in a woman’s life. Many pregnant women know very well the importance of exercise in their pregnancy.Some of them also know that they have to prepare their body and mind for a profound and positive pregnancy and birthing experience.
But more importantly, lurking in your mind may be deeper fears,especially if this is your first baby ----
- " How will I cope with the pain "
- " What if it’s a long labour – where will I get the strength "
- " Am I fit enough to carry this baby to full term "
- " How do I know I’m doing the right exercise for my baby "
Well, rest assured, you’re not alone in your thoughts – we’ve all been there!
You can join Online Pregnancy Yoga Classes!
Now here's what you need to remember -
Regular exercise will help you cope with the physical and mental demands of pregnancy and prepare you for the birth of your baby,
And the best style of exercise is one that keeps you supple, preparing your muscles and reducing the physical stress for you and your baby
Now, you may be wondering -
What is so special about Yoga in Pregnancy?
- -- By regularly practicing the yoga positions you’ll build strength for an active birth, and encourage your baby to find its optimum position in the last few weeks of pregnancy.
- -- You’ll soften and open your body, and experience a quiet and tranquil state of being that moves you inwards to feel the connectedness to baby.
- -- Practicing the relaxation, breathing and visualisation techniques will quieten and condition your mind ahead of labour, helping with anxiety
- -- Yoga is widely recommended by the health care practitioners to pregnant women as a way of keeping fit and flexible.
- -- The emphasis on breathing makes space for the internal organs, instills mindfulness, draws a higher level of oxygen into the womb and more overtly fosters the mother and baby bond; for you share one breath.
- -- During pregnancy, you’ll find your joints and ligaments loosen, due to the increase of the hormone relaxin, making the body more vulnerable to strain and injury
- -- By using the yogic breathing and relaxation techniques you will condition your mind with repeated practice to remain calm, even during labour. You experience less pain,More effective contractions and shorter labour.
Some online Pregnancy Yoga Classes delivers the most comprehensive Prenatal course possible.
Many may have the misconception that this is expensive. No it is not. For the price of you have the opportunity to get and avail this video course to assist you in your delivery. Do not let pregnancy consume you, let your baby delivery be a wonderful experience, get these pregnancy yoga tips now.
Related E-book - WOMEN AND BABY CARE IN AYURVEDA
This Ebook , by Dr. Sunanda Ranade B.A.M&S; PhD, has got one complete section on pregnancy, month wise regimen for pregnant women, diet exercise and diseases in pregnancy.