From Editor's Desk:
Welcome to the February issue of 'AFY-IAA Newsletter'.
Article in this issue is "Natural Ways For Building Strong Immune System".
It is contributed by Swati Bhandari. She is a well-known health & wellness expert from India. Your diet plays an important part in Building Strong Immune System. She has given useful tips to Boost your immunity.
We appeal all your colleagues from the field of Ayurveda to contribute interesting Articles for this newsletter.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions as we are committed to you leading a happier life with the help of Ayurveda. Please don't forget to give your Feedback when you visit the website this time
Dr.Shashikant Patwardhan & Prof. Dr. Subhash Ranade.
News about activities of International Academy of Ayurveda From India and Abroad for January 2017 Read it Here! »
Prof. Em. Dr. Subhash Ranade,Chairman, IAA And Dr. Sunanda Ranade,Vice-Chairman, IAA,
are visiting several foreign countries since last 35 years and have given lectures at different Institutions, Universities and have organized seminars on various topics of Ayurveda and Yoga and also have given Ayurvedic consultations to thousands of patients. Propagation of Ayurveda is their Karma yoga and motto of Life. Their efforts of propagation of Ayurveda Worldwide started 34 years in 1982. Till today they have visited 75 countries in all 5 continents around the World. (And the efforts are still continued till today). They are writing series of articles about their experience of travel in various foreign countries for the readers of Ayurveda-foryou.com and IAA Newsletter.
Article 4- Italy 2,
Article Of The Month: Natural Ways For Building Strong Immune System
It’s frustrating to fall sick when there is a sudden weather change. The good news is that it can be prevented. Check out the following immune-boosting tips that will prevent you from getting sick very often.
The following tips will Boost your immunity
- 1. Sleep more and Stress Less: When long term stress becomes chronic, it results in high level of cortisol and other corticosteroids circulating in the blood for a long period of time...
- 2. Drinking and Smoking? Bid them Goodbye! - Immunity can be enhanced by consuming moderate amounts of red wine or beer, but when consumed extensively can have an opposite effect...
- 3. Mission Nutrition: Immunity can be ensured by consuming colourful fruits and vegetables. Fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts and seafood contain Antioxidants like...
- 4. Increase “good” Bacteria:..
- 5. Vitamin D is D-lightful:..
- 6. Eat Garlic: Garlic is considered a great immune booster due to its antibacterial and antiviral properties...
- 7. Munch on Mushrooms:..
Read Complete article Here.»