IAA News in India
- 1. Launching of New online course – New online course on SUP –Sanyukta Upachar Padhati (Indian Holistic Medicine), prepared by Dr. Anil Patil’s Vidicure and IAA will be started in March.
- 2.Sandhaya Sambhasha on Prameha at NIA Jaipur - International Seminar on prevention of Diabetes Mellitus was organized from 5 th to 7 th Feb. Prof. Subhash Ranade was Chair person for Epidemiology discussion while Dr. Sunanda Ranade was Chair person for Vihar Chikitsa session. 100 delegates from all around India and Abroad attended the Seminar.
- 3.Tanushree Grbhasanskar Get together – This Grand function was organized by Dr. Anil and Dr. Supriya Gugale on Feb. 12 th at Sanskriti Lawns, new Sangvi. The theme of the event was Father always expects that his son will become great person - ‘Papa kahete hai bada nama karega.’ In this even 11 great fathers were felicitated. All of them were from different fields like drama, entertainment, industry, astrology, spirituality, music and medical. The purpose was to understand the love of family and bonding in different members of the family. 1200 people attended the function.
- 4. Inauguration of Two Renovated Ayurveda Clinics- Dr. Shilpa Thorat opened her new renovated ‘Ayurveda Lifestyle’ clinic, this Month. Address -Shop No. C4, Poonam Chambers, Opp. Ashwamedh Hall, Off. Karve Road, Pune 411004. The art work has been done by famous Calligrapher Mr. Achyut Palav and the architecture has been done by work has been done her husband Mr. Vinayak Thorat. All IAA members should visit her clinic. Dr. Tejasvini and Dr. Sameer Bhale also renovated their Prakruti Ayurveda and Panchakarma clinic in Aundh, this month. All the best for both of them from IAA.
IAA News Abroad
- 1. Ayurveda Conference & Expo – MAICE, Dubai –This is being organized by Emirates Ayurveda Graduates Association of Dubai. The conference will be on 19th & 20 th May 2017 at Radisson Blue Resort – Sharjah. Prof. Subhash Ranade and Dr. Sunanda Ranade have been invited for this conference. EAGA is affiliated to IBPC Sharjah; and World Ayurveda Foundation (WAF), Ayurveda Medical Association of India (AMAI), and Ayurveda Hospital Management Association (AHMA). The topic of the conference is ‘chronic diseases and their management by Ayurveda’.
- 2. Dr. Mandar Bedekar – Has been invited by Shudha Dharma Mandal of Dr. Jose Rugue to Brazil. He left for Sao Paulo on 8 th Feb. and will give lectures and consultations at Sao Paulo, Uberlandia, Brasilia and Belo Horizonte.
- 3. Second International Ayurveda Conference London 2017 – Theme –Ayurveda in pursuit of health, happiness and longevity. For online registration of the conference in April 2017 interested delegates should log on to (www.internationalayurvedacongress.com). Congress fee for delegates 500 GBP for non delegates who are with delegates but not attending the conference fee is 360 GBP. For Air ticket booking, visa guidance, transfer of foreign currency for registration and booking Europe tour, contact – Patankar Holidays -91-20-24349962 | 7767806522 E mail - firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com