International Academy of Ayurveda News
For February 2017
IAA News in India
- 1. Platinum Jubilee of Dr. Sunanda Ranade - Get together of core group of IAA members was held on January 11 th to celebrate 75 th year Birthday of Vice-Chairman, Dr. Sunanda Ranade. More than 20 members came to the residence of Dr. Sunanda Ranade and wished her happy and healthy Long life.
- 2. Visit of Brazilian students – Group of sixteen Brazilian students and their leader Dr. Jose Rugue, founder Director of Shri Vajera foundation, Sao Paulo, visited Dr. D.Y.Patil Ayurveda College. Prof. B. P. Pande and Dr. Gunvant Yeola welcomed the guests and gave the information about the Ayurveda College and its activities.
- 3. Visit to Wagholi Ayurveda College – All Brazilian students visited the college and its Cancer Research Center as well as Atharv Pharmaceuticals on January 19 th. Dr. Sukumar Sardeshmukh welcomed the students and felicitated Dr. Jose Rugue and Prof. Em. Subhash Ranade and Dr. Sunanda Ranade. Dr. Rugue told the students how he started Ayurveda activities in Brazil and advised the students to study Ayurveda in depth. On this ocasion Dhanvantari Yajnya was performed at the hands of Dr. Jose Rugue at Samadhi Mandir of His Holiness Prabhakar Sardeshmukh Maharaj.
- 4. Dr. Priya Jain Awarded M. Phil – Dr. Jain, faculty member of IAA from Bangalore, has recently awarded M. Phil. by Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth. She will be visiting Italy in May -June 2017 for giving lectures in Trieste, Roma and France.
IAA News Abroad
- 1. Emirates Ayurveda Graduates Association (EAGA) –Is organizing ‘Ayurveda Conference & Expo – MAICE’ - on 17th & 18th March 2017 at Radisson Blue Resort – Sharjah. Prof. Subhash Ranade and Dr. Sunanda Ranade have been invited for this conference. EAGA is affiliated to IBPC Sharjah; and World Ayurveda Foundation (WAF), Ayurveda Medical Association of India (AMAI), and Ayurveda Hospital Management Association (AHMA).
- 2. MOU with Russian Ayurvedic Association –International Academy of Ayurved has signed MOU with National Ayurvedic Medical Association of Russia (NAMAR). Executive Director Oleg Sorokin from NAMAR and Prof. Em. Subhash Ranade from IAA have signed the documents. This is for exchange of knowledge, scientific information, organization of research and development work.
- 3. Second International Ayurveda Conference London 2017 – Theme –Ayurveda in pursuit of health, happiness and longevity. For online registration of the conference in April 2017 interested delegates should log on to (www.internationalayurvedacongress.com). Congress fee for delegates 500 GBP for non delegates who are with delegates but not attending the conference fee is 360 GBP. For Air ticket booking, visa guidance, transfer of foreign currency for registration and booking Europe tour, contact – Patankar Holidays -91-20-24349962 | 7767806522 E mail - email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org