IAA news in India
- 1. Felicitation of Prof. Em. Subhash Ranade - Prof. Em. Subhash Ranade was felicitated by honoring FELLOW of National Institute of Ayurveda (Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth) -under of Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India -Delhi at Silver Jubilee Celebrations function of RAV held at Malvankar Bhavan (Constitution Club) Delhi on May 29 th. He was given citation, plaque, shawl and Sriphal at the hands of Sri Sripad Naik, Minister of Ayush, Delhi. Vaidya Devendra Triguna, President of RAV, Dr. Chidambaram and Dr. Manoj Nesri, Director of RAV was present on this occasion.
- 2. First successful course of Tanushree Garbhasanskar – This was organized by Dr. Anil and Dr. Supriya Gugale last month jointly with IAA. 10 Ayurvedic Physicians completed the course. Two Physicians came all the way from Bangalore to attend the course. Following teachers gave the lectures for this course – Dr. Supriya Gugale, Dr. Manjiri Joshi, Dr. Geeta Moghe, Dr. Shilpa Thorat, Dr. Sujata Yeola,Dr. Suvarna Gosavi, Dr. Mandar Bedekar, Mrs. Nandita Shah and BK Sasmita Didi.The next course will be in August 11 and 12 and 13 / 2017. Contact Dr. Supriya. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 3. Ayurveda and Beauty Institute – Dr. Suvarna and Dr. Sanjeev Gosavi conducts this Institute and is affiliated to IAA. Following Ayurvedic Physicians have successfully completed their course – Dr. Mrunmayi Joshi, Dr. Pooja Phatak, Saraf, Dr. Smita Sawant, Dr. Vidyadhar Kumbhar, Dr. Snehal Kathale, Dr. Prerana Shirsat, Dr. Priyanka Ashtikar, Dr. Dipti Kadam and Dr. Chaya Raikar.
- 4. Articles for IFY-IAA e news letter – We request all members to visit recently updated IAA website. Each month two articles will be uploaded on this website. In the last month, Dr. Suvarna Gosavi and Dr. Chitra Bedekar have contributed their scientific articles. We appeal to all the IAA faculty members to write scientific articles for both the websites.
- 5. UVAS centre - in Bangalore will organize Garbhasanskar Course in 28 th and 29 th Sept. Contact Dr. Priya Jain (www.ayurslim.in)
IAA news in Abroad
- 1. Prof. Dr. Gunvant Yeola – He will leave for Brazil for one month teaching Program on June 27 th on the invitation of Dr. Jose Rugue.
- 2. Europe Lecture Tour of Dr. Priya Jain – She was invited as Speaker at the Tor-Vergata University, Rome, Italy. She gave lecture on Degenerative diseases and their Ayurvedic Management. She also gave lecture at the Roma Library on the topic of Dinacharya and Ritucharya. She also visited Trieste and delivered lecture on Medicated Oils.
- 3. Dr. Sunita Chaudhari -IAA member visited Germany, Switzerland and France after attending Second International Ayurveda Conference in London in April 2017 for the propagation of Ayurveda & yoga and consultations.