The ultimate tonic which is prepared in the field of ayurvedic medicine is known as Rasayana, which helps to uphold a healthy infection free life. It even helps to rejuvenate the cells, along with a youthful living. Chyawanprash is a complex rasayana as because it is made up of many herbs having numerous wellbeing benefits. To bring back youth in an old and fragile body, Maharshi Chyavan prepared this tonic and that is the reason why the tonic is named "Chyavan Prash". It is said that foremost of all rasayana is Chyawanprash, since it is highly beneficial for old people as well as for young ones. It is good in easing cough and asthma.
Some of the important benefits of Chyawanprash are as follows:
- 1. Chyawanprash builds up the digestion system of the body. It assists in strengthening the immune system of the body.
- 2. It fights dermal bacterial infection, improves the skin complexion and brings glow to the skin.
- 3. It strengthens the bones and teeth.
- 4. It contains an anti-oxidant property, which helps to enhance fertility.
- 5. It promotes hair growth.
- 6. To smooth the functioning of lungs, regular intake of Chyawanprash is highly necessary.
- 7. Chyawanprash helps to disinfect blood; refresh the liver and helps to abolish toxins.
There is a long list of ingredients used to make this excellent food supplement. Some of them are amla, arjun, ashwagandha, tulsi, brahmi, cardamom, sandalwood, grape, neem, fig, clove, saffron etc.
According to Charaka Samhita, Chyawanprash should be taken after cleansing the body, performing meditation and holy ritual. This would build up a joyful temperament. The environment where the herbal preparation should be consumed must be a clean room with mild temperature (no direct sunlight is allowed).
Related Topics -Chyavanprash
You can submit your Health related article for inclusion on this site.
Add Your Article on this site!