Today while learning and practicing Ayurveda and alternative medicine ; the knowledge of the Healing Herbs described in Ayurveda is very important.
Learning the Herbs in Ayurvedic way is very important but in today's advanced world the updates and scientific information of the Herbs is also very useful for the treatment of a diseases.
Today many books are available in the market, which give readers the information on the Herbology. However these books lack many features for proper study of Herbology. After giving careful consideration to these facts we have included following information in our E Books.
Salient features of Ayurvedic Herbology E-ebook are --
- Solid background chapters that provide essential guidance on all Herbology strategies and Ayurvedic treatment.
- Commanding coverage of the full spectrum of Herbs by region, filled with insights into all disease conditions.
- An indispensable, authoritative overview of all Herbs, including every mode of Ayurvedic treatment procedure.
- A practical look at Herbal Ayurvedic management, with an incisive examination of issues related to the monitoring of dosha conditions.
- Helpful step-by-step guidance on stages of disease and management of the Diseases in Ayurvedic way.
- Extensive, detailed art program featuring hundreds of new technique-clarifying illustrations -- including more complex Herbal drawings.
- Exact description of new and innovative techniques in Ayurvedic Therapy.
- Complete elaboration of All herbs.
- Discussion on Philosophy and Basic Priciples of Herbology in Ayurveda.
- These High Resolution images will provide a clear view for better understanding the Herbs.
What this book gives to readers?
- This is truly a hands-on book for any Ayurveda learner , student or a post graduate, from novice to a pro.
- These herbs guide readers through all common techniques of Herbology Practise that they need to perform to make this technique work for them and their patients.
- This book helps readers how to treat diseases as well as how to manage the Dosha and Ama conditions in today's advanced medical world.
Why should I read this book?
Simple reason:- The book readers hold in hands approaches Herbology the way that the most Senior Ayurvedic Physicians do treat and this book shows them how to do it!
One book provides all the answers
- Using a straight forward , step-by-step approach, each lesson builds upon a real Herbology outlook ,allowing them to learn the essentiales of Herbology from the ground-up.
- The book will show extra features that makes this book stand apart from the crowd.
- Notes:- present interesting pieces of information , extra features readers can use in their daily practice .
- Tips:- offer extra advice or teach an easier way to do Herbology.
- Practical Advice:- This will give idea to the newly emerging students in the educational curve from the experienced Herbologists.
- Researches:- Few new researches are added which are the milestones in herbology.
This E-BOOK is divided into Five Volumes:-Volume ONE:- The first section deals with classical and modern information on History, Philosophy of Herbology. The basic principles are explained in detail for readers for complete understanding the view of Ayurveda on diseases and their treatment. It tells the various factors of Herbal actions on body. It describes the way of action of Herb with tastes, potency, post digestive effect. This section basically prepares the reader to understand the next sections of this book.
Volume Second:- This sections actually starts describing the herbs in details. This section contains the most prominent and most useful 60 Herbs in details. It includes Sanskrit name, latin name, synonyms, attributes, taste, potency, post digestive effects, action on doshas and tissues, internal uses, external uses, chemical compositions, research material, high quality photos of Herbs, commercial medical preparations etc. This entitles users to find most comprehensive information on Herbology available.
Volume Third:- This section covers next set of 60 prominent and usefulHerbs described in above said fashion.
Volume Fourth:- This section covers herbs from 121 to 225 used in Ayurvedic practice.
Volume Fifth:- This section covers remaining herbs,about 100, used in Ayurvedic practice.
This Ebook has been successfully compiled by three very able stalwarts of Ayurveda namely Prof. Dr. Subhash Ranade[one of the foremost experts on Ayurveda. He is leading academician and physician in the field of Ayurveda. He is the author of 127 books on Ayurveda and Yoga.], Dr Sachin Kuber[a young and energetic Faculty member of International Academy of Ayurveda in India.] and Dr. Shashikant Patwardhan.[chief editor of 'Ayurveda For You' and has authored many ebooks on Ayurveda]
We are offering "Ayurvedic Herbology" as a set of 5 Volumes in E-Book form!
Because it's in eBook form we are going to offer it for $100.00 (Rs.1050/-) only.
You can make payments with 'PayPal'it's fast, free and secure!
Other Payment Mode Options are HERE.
For Indian Residents,other options to Make Payment in Indian Rupees are HERE.
Please note - You will not be taken to the download page automatically, after completing your payment.After receiving your payment information we will send you the download link.